Splendours of Kashmir
₹10990 per person
– 04 Nights and 05 Days Stay in Respective Room for a Couple
– Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
– Daily Breakfast and Dinner in hotel/Houseboat
– Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing with Parents
– Complimentary use of Hotel Recreational Facility
– Shikara Ride on Dal Lake (Once during the stay)
– Pickup and drop from the Srinagar Airport
– All Land Transfer and Sightseeing by Non AC Car as Per Itinerary
– Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges and Permit Charges
– All applicable Taxes.
DAY 1: SRINAGAR
DAY 2: SRINAGAR – SONAMARG – SRINAGAR
After breakfast full day excursion of Sonmarg which is one of the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. Sonmarg is at 98kms from Srinagar. We will take about 3 hours to reach Sonmarg. Sonmarg is the last stop of Kashmir District. From here starts the territory of Ladakh. Situated at an altitude of 2743 m above sea level, Sonmarg is absolutely true to its name, which means 'Meadow of Gold'. The moment you enter Sonmarg, the first thing that you will notice will be the snow-covered mountain that forms the backdrop of the town. Covered with alpine trees from all sides, Sonmarg has few of the loveliest flower collection in Jammu and Kashmir. You may take a pony ride to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Return to Srinagar House Boat by the evening for overnight stay.